-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Adam HESS N°6

+6
dimitrioofffff
Alex
Sylvie Souchon
Dimple
Bob74
number'oanne
10 participants

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant

Adam HESS N°6 Empty Adam HESS N°6

Message  Invité Ven 25 Avr - 17:36

Hess Adam

Adam HESS N°6 2008hessej0

Numéro : 6
Poste : 3
Contrat : du 01/07/2007 au 30/06/2008

Date de naissance : 04/04/1981
Lieu de naissance : Warrien (USA)

Nationalité : USA
Taille : 201 cm

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Adam HESS N°6 Empty le dernier article de chouchou sur euroleague.net

Message  Invité Lun 5 Mai - 17:57

Friday, May 02, 2008
Did you miss me? I'm back to pick the Final Four

I wish I could say that due to the outpouring of reader's complaints pertaining to a lack of blogs by me, the Euroleague website has begged me to give final four predictions. But I can't, thanks people, geesh, nobody wrote, nobody sent flowers, nobody was worried about poor old me once the Euroleague season ended for Roanne. But I’m back anyway and ready to give you my predictions for the Final Four in Madrid.

Disclaimer: I have not played against any of the teams in the Final Four this year.

Game 1: Montepaschi Siena vs. Maccabi Elite

Siena cruised through the playoff against Fenerbahce. In the Top 16, they went 4-2, but the two losses were at Partizan by 3 points and at Panathainkos by 1 point. Those are arguable the two toughest atmospheres in Europe. Right now they have a lot of time to actually focus on the Final Four because domestically they locked up the first position. A lot of people do not realize what a burden it can be to have to prepare for two entirely different leagues at the same time. They have five guys who average double figures, a tough team to guard, but more importantly, less chance of one or two guys having a bad game and hurting them. Maccabi is Maccabi and once again they have a tough team. But they have had to fight this year in the Israeli League and have not been as invincible as usual. They are similar to Siena, basically six guys in double figures, with Will Bynum at 9.9. It took three games against Barcelona to get to the Final Four, but beating Barcelona is no small feat. Since Siena has won so convincingly all year and when they lose it almost seems like a fluke, I am going to say…………………… Montepaschi 85 - Maccabi 78

Game 2: Tau Ceramica vs. CSKA Moscow

Seems hauntingly close to this summer, Spanish National team vs. Russian National team in Madrid…. We all know what happened. Ok, true, these are club teams and the rosters are different, but you have to see the connection. Seems to me that the same J.R. Holden plays for both teams and hit a pretty big shot in Madrid. I also would like to note that fellow blogger Tomas Van der Spiegel seemed to conveniently slip back onto a Final Four team… Kudos to you. Not one player for CSKA plays more than 30 minutes a game. Coach Messina has a deep roster and he uses it. They had a slight hiccup against Olympiacos in the first game, but like Siena, this is a team that has to have a lot of things go wrong to lose. They hold a 2-0 advantage this year against Tau, but they are not going to go out without a fight. Just like CSKA, Tau uses a lot of players every game, but honestly I don't know who is going to play big minutes next game. They have shuffled players in and out all year for whatever reason, injury, disciplinary reasons, releasing, etc. It is amazing though that in just 22 minutes of play, Tiago Splitter has a ranking of 16.7. I just think the continuity of CSKA is going to be an advantage. As a player, when the minutes vary dramatically, or players switch, it is sometimes hard to get great chemistry. Even though it is tough to beat a team three times in one season, I am going to say CSKA, they won it in 2006, lost in the finals last year and have most of the same guys from those teams…………… CSKA 78 Tau 72

Third Place Game:

Maccabi vs. Tau. I could say Tau has the advantage because the game is in Spain and should at least be able to use the fans to get up for the dreaded consolation game… But Maccabi fans travel well. These people love their team and when the game was in Prague, I heard they chartered 40 planes. I was at the game and really started believing it was a home game for them; with a sea of yellow dominating the arena. Yes, but the game is not played by the fans. I am wasting time procrastinating my next pick. I think Tau will regroup and get the win………… ………………… Tau 84 - Maccabi 75

Maccabi fans, do not hate me, you are great and your team got to the Final Four. They have won back-to-back titles very recently, don't be mad!!!

Final:

CSKA vs. Montepaschi. Siena has been on cruise control all year long, they have won a lot of games. I really would like them to win because Romain Sato is a good guy. CSKA holds a 2-0 advantage on Montepaschi this season, like they did with Tau. It is hard to beat a team three times in one season, but if they did it once, they can do it again. This team has done it before and with the same core players, this team is battle tested and they have even added talent, like Marcus Goree and Ramunas Siskauskis, and a few others who may not play as much, but would be starters everywhere else. I think either team could win, but I am going to pick CSKA… Final score: CSKA 87 - Montepaschi 81

Again, if Siena can keep most of their guys, I see them as the favorite next year.

Ok people. That is it for me. Thanks for reading my blog and good luck to all the Final Four teams. Hope to see you next season!

POSTED BY Adam Hess Chorale Roanne

euroleague.net

Invité
Invité

Adam HESS N°6 Empty Re: Adam HESS N°6

Message  Invité Lun 19 Mai - 17:52

Hess, le joueur qui va nous faire gagner le championnat parce que personne ne l'attend et il va éclater en play-off ;)

Invité
Invité

Message  number'oanne Mar 20 Mai - 20:00

Marvin a écrit:Hess, le joueur qui va nous faire gagner le championnat parce que personne ne l'attend et il va éclater en play-off ;)

Bon début de PO pour lui , j'espère que tu dis vrai et qu'il va enfin confirmer son talent indéniable
Adam HESS N°6 81962
number'oanne
number'oanne
Administrateur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 10714

Message  Invité Mar 20 Mai - 20:17

Oui c'est un vrai battant et il a prouvé ce soir qu'on pouvait compter sur lui dans la peinture !!! Reste à régler ce "petit" problème de shoot extérieur...^^

Invité
Invité

Message  Bob74 Dim 22 Juin - 15:05

Marvin a écrit:Oui c'est un vrai battant et il a prouvé ce soir qu'on pouvait compter sur lui dans la peinture !!! Reste à régler ce "petit" problème de shoot extérieur...^^

Moi, ce gars là ne m'a jamais emballé. Je serais surpris quue pour 2008 / 2009, il reste dans un club français de pro A.

Ne marque pas, prend peu de rebonds.
Qu'a t'il pour lui en dehors de son sourire. Et, ce n'est pas avec le sourire que l'on gagne les matches.

Bob74
modérateur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5566

Message  Bob74 Dim 22 Juin - 15:11

Marvin a écrit:Hess, le joueur qui va nous faire gagner le championnat parce que personne ne l'attend et il va éclater en play-off ;)

Oui ! Il a éclaté.
Mais pas dans le bon sens du terme lors du match capital contre Nancy :
- 12 mn de jeu (c'est beaucoup pour un pro ! ) - 0 pt marqué (3 à 2pts tentés et 2 à 3 pts tentés) - 3 rebonds - 2 fautes - 0 fautes provoqués - 2 balles perdues - 1 passe décisive - éval -1.
Super !

J'espère pour la Chorale que l'on ne reverra personne comme lui. A moins que plus tard il "éclate" vraiment (et cette fois dans le bon sens).

Bob74
modérateur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5566

Message  number'oanne Dim 22 Juin - 15:47

Bob74 a écrit:

Oui ! Il a éclaté.
- 12 mn de jeu (c'est beaucoup pour un pro ! ) - 0 pt marqué (3 à 2pts tentés et 2 à 3 pts tentés) - 3 rebonds - 2 fautes - 0 fautes provoqués - 2 balles perdues - 1 passe décisive - éval -1.
Super !

J'espère pour la Chorale que l'on ne reverra personne comme lui. A moins que plus tard il "éclate" vraiment (et cette fois dans le bon sens).

C'est toujours très, trop facile de faire les comptes après coup !
Tout le monde en est capable
Hess fut une recrue "loupée" de JDC, mais il fut un joueur sympa que nous avons encouragé....
Bon vent à lui
number'oanne
number'oanne
Administrateur

Message  Invité Dim 22 Juin - 17:12

Bob74 a écrit:

Oui ! Il a éclaté.
Super !

T'as vraiment une dent contre Hess ou quoi ? Tu vas pas lui lâcher la grappe ?

Tellement représentatif les stats de la finale, c'est vrai que c'est le seul joueur à avoir été mauvais Laughing et contrairement à certains, il n'a jamais joué pour sa pomme au cours de la saison, et a toujours mis en avant le collectif.

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Dim 22 Juin - 18:10

Je suis persuadé que c'est un bon joueur, que sa saison en demie teinte ne reflète pas le shooteur qu'il peut vraiment être (àvoir son parcours jusqu'à son arrivée à Roanne).

Perte puis absence de confiance, cela ne veut pas dire qu'il n'est pas à la hauteur. De plus son rendement offensif en berne, compilé à certains reproches du coach à des moments donnés l'ont à mon avis déstabilisé un peu plus. Malgré ça il a su à plusieurs reprises être important dans d'autres secteurs (rebonds) et reste avant tout un joueur de collectif.

Son style old school a géné certains, j'espère que là ou il ira, il retrouvera sa verve et le pourquoi JDC l'avait fait venir.

Invité
Invité

Message  Dimple Dim 22 Juin - 21:16

je suis tout a fait d'accord avec toi! Malgré sa perte de confiance et son manque d'adresse il a put apporter sont talent et son envie dans d'autre compartiment (le rebond) comme tu la souligné!
Je suis sur que c'est un grand joueur, qu'il a de l'envie et que la ou il partira il démontrera ce qu'il est vraiment.
Dimple
Dimple
Brion Rush
Brion Rush

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1017

Message  Invité Lun 23 Juin - 19:01

Il a joué pour l'équipe et peu de joueur le font .

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Lun 23 Juin - 19:25

Moi perso j adore ce joueur je pense vrément qu il avait un vrai potentiel. Hess n'a jamais baissé les bras et toujours fait le sale boulot et sa personne la vu.
Bonne route Adam

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Mar 24 Juin - 3:51

Même si peu de monde s'y intéresse j'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un a des infos (des vraies) sur la future destination d'Adam...merci

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Mar 24 Juin - 7:25

ce fut un joueur de devoir avec une bonne mentalité envers l'équipe et il nous a sauvé quelques match notamment avec ses rebonds offensif. Quand jdc dit que c'est une erreur de casting il ne dit pas que c'est une burne il dit juste qu'il n'a pas apporté ce qu'il attendait de lui pour le prix déboursé.

Invité
Invité

Message  Sylvie Souchon Mar 24 Juin - 8:07

Et d'une gentillesse avec les supportrices.... Adam HESS N°6 51624

Sylvie Souchon
David Thévenon

Féminin Nombre de messages : 434

Message  Invité Mar 24 Juin - 10:19

sylviemma a écrit:Et d'une gentillesse avec les supportrices.... Adam HESS N°6 51624
supporter aussi, qq'un de tres bien hors du terrain, peut etre meme l'un des plus sympa avec william

Invité
Invité

Adam HESS N°6 Empty les news de Chouchou ...

Message  Invité Mar 24 Juin - 18:24

Sa petite amie et des membres de sa famille était venus à Bercy pour la finale.
Ils ont passé quelques jours dans notre capitale puis rejoins l'Allemagne.
Adam va voir un ami en Californie avant de rejoindre son Michigan natal.
Il n'a pas prévu de faire de camps cet été, il avait pris si peu de vacances en 2 ans, il veut profiter pleinement de ses congés cet été.

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Mar 24 Juin - 18:30

sylviemma a écrit:Et d'une gentillesse avec les supportrices.... Adam HESS N°6 51624

On t'aime chouchou ! Keep your smile !

Invité
Invité

Message  Alex Lun 8 Sep - 20:12

Adam HESS N°6 Thumb_image_1220818088625

16 pts de adam hess pour son 1er match
Alex
Alex
Administrateur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4256

Message  dimitrioofffff Mar 9 Sep - 6:50

Huggy a écrit:Adam HESS N°6 Thumb_image_1220818088625

il était décidemment pas fait pour le jeu de la chorale.....il nous laissera plein de regrets quand même

dimitrioofffff
Taj Gray

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1388

http://lesplaines42.free.fr

Message  benoit42 Mer 10 Sep - 16:38

dimitrioofffff a écrit:
Huggy a écrit:Adam HESS N°6 Thumb_image_1220818088625

il était décidemment pas fait pour le jeu de la chorale.....il nous laissera plein de regrets quand même

Je regrettearis surtout l'homme. Ensuite on peut pas dire qu'il fut un joueur décisif pour une seule de nos vitoire ( peut être Orléans en début de championnat).
AMsi comme tu le dis Adam n'était pas fait pour notre jeu.
Dommage.

benoit42
Administrateur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3297

Adam HESS N°6 Empty Artland Dragons

Message  number'oanne Lun 22 Sep - 18:40

2 défaites pour commencer le championnat avec 10 et 13 pts, ce n'est pour l'instant pas beaucoup mieux que l'an passé
number'oanne
number'oanne
Administrateur

Message  Alex Jeu 2 Oct - 17:43

September 22nd, 2008

Today I was perusing the new Artland Dragons web-site and the goofy picture of me on the side guilted me into thinking I should be productive. It is like the guilt trip my mom gives me, which is the „Are you alive?" email. Of course I am alive. If not she probably would have heard, somebody would have called. In these instances, she is just telling me in her way, contact me/us and give me/us all details of your life now, or else. Not sure what the „else“ is, but I do know that when I was four and making a fuss in a restaurant, she took me outside. When I returned, my father told me that my face was white like I had just witnessed a triple homicide and I never acted out in public again. Thank goodness for infant amnesia.

For me it is hard to justify writing a blog after a loss. Writing a blog is fun for me and I don't want people thinking it pains me any less that we lost because I am living my life and doing something I enjoy. As much as my Mom hates not having constant contact sometimes, she knows that with me, no news is good news. Which is totally contradictory to her emails that imply something disastrous must have happened if I have not contacted them. My parents know that if things are going well, they have to read it on the internet and/or deduce it from looking at the local weather report (I like it when it is sunny). When things are not going as planned, I usually inundate them with calls and emails. After the Berlin loss, I did my usual complaining. Then my dad gave his usual „at least you are not dead" speech (pretty doom and gloom, but it does tend to put things in perspective).

Afterwards, I switched gears a bit and did tell them that I was impressed that the visiting locker room of the o2 arena was three times the size of my apartment, had a spa that could fit ten people, twelve bikes so every player could warm up at once (I guess that is important??), a plasma TV, and some other things alluding to the obscene amount of money put into the building. I will also mention that 160 million dollar arenas do not come equipped with strong toilet seats. One of the guys broke it during its inaugural use. Who knows, maybe it will be good luck, like when people smash a champagne bottle against a ship before its first trip. And no, I will not divulge who. He is a sensitive one and might be offended! I am pretty sure this is the information that parents are craving. So for tonight I was able to vent, grow as a human (by not being so down to my parents post loss) and satisfy them with useless knowledge that pertains to my life, it felt good.

When it comes to everyone else besides my parents, I take a slightly different approach. I generally avoid most human contact after losses, basically try to lay low and weather the storm. I sometimes get a little paranoid and think that if I smile/talk too much after a loss, a fan or reporter might believe I didn't care enough. Also, I never know the appropriate mourning time. Is it one hour? A week? Until we win again? When should I be allowed to give a sigh of relief and move on? With wins, everyone is happy. Pretty much anything goes after wins. If we had just won, I would have felt more confident that a blog by me would have been positively received. It felt better to not be so down about the loss and to talk about other things with my parents, so today I blog. The first step in seeing if being more up beat translates to me feeling better faster after a loss, which in turn will translate into a positive work environment bubble forming around me, which I hope will lead to success faster.

This positive feeling that I am trying to emit should not be construed as not caring about the loss. This week, in addition to working hard in practice, I will start to re-institute habits more conducive to winning. The first thing is to ride my bike to practice. Last week I drove to practice because it was cold outside, but I think I was playing better when I rode everyday. Makes sense, maybe it warms up and cools down my body better, before and after practice, putting me in better shape come game day... Probably nuts, but I'm not normal. I won't shave, I will make sure to eat spaghetti on Monday night, my ankle braces will not be washed, I will eat chicken for pre-game. I will copy everything I did in preparation for the game and repeat it the next week if we do win. I also do not look at this as being superstitious. For example, what if not shaving makes me look tougher, which intimidates the opponents and that fear becomes pivotal in helping us win? Ok, not likely, but what if the growth of the beard has some type of streamlining ability that holds the sweat right so I can perform at an optimal capacity? I am also thinking of bringing the hair gel back out for streamlining purposes because I played well with it last time in QB.

So after losing, I was able to work on being more positive with my parents and will continue to try and be more up beat during the week, whether people like it or not. But if we win, the problem remains. If I contact my parents with positive news, will this throw off the delicate equilibrium of the universe and cause us to lose in the ensuing weeks? Is this a risk I am willing to take? My poor parents.

ADAM HESS
Alex
Alex
Administrateur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4256

Message  Invité Jeu 2 Oct - 18:05

c'est a dire ?

Invité
Invité